4C Consulting provides Executive Coaching services to companies for business leaders, high performers transitioning to management, high performers with blind spots that hurt the team, high potentials and teams.
4C Consulting Executive Coaching aims for Performance Improvement and Leadership Development.
4C Consulting recognizes that Safety, Fit and Accountability are at the heart of all good Executive Coaching Engagements.
4C typically engages in Executive Coaching for some combination of the following reasons:
• Leaders seeking to amplify their performance and development, a confidential and trusted source of support and a sounding board for their ideas.
• High Performers transitioning to management roles.
• High Performers with Blind Spots that lead to behaviors that have a negative impact on others within the organization and may put the company at risk.
• High Performers who would benefit from improved performance and leadership development.
• Sales Coaching for Professionals committed to improving their Selling Performance.
• High Level Teams seeking to improve their collective communication skills, decision making and productivity.
Please contact 4C Consulting to discuss your needs and how our Executive Coaching Services can help improve performance and enhance development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484.800.2203.
Better Alignment, Better Results.
Item of Interest
The most important fundamental of Executive Coaching relationships is the client’s belief that a psychologically safe environment exists that allows them to take personal risks, without the risk of being judged negatively. The trust developed between Coach and client provides the space to experiment, play with, and test out thinking and behaviors that promote growth and development.
For Your Consideration
As with many aspects of Executive Coaching, the specific methods of how clients are held accountable within the relationship are determined jointly between Coaches and clients.
Whether involving individuals or teams, high quality Executive Coaching engagements draw out the best of clients. The positive impacts derived last well beyond the length of the relationship and provide the foundation for ongoing growth.